- How SPARTA Automated Underwriting Controls
SPARTA Insurance Company gains control over the underwriting authority it provides to program administrators by deploying the Underwriting Rules module for Insurity’s Policy Decisions platform.
- FCCI Adopts Insurity as Target Platform for Systems Consolidation
The Sarasota, Fla.-based commercial insurer cites systems self-sufficiency, regulatory compliance support, product speed-to-market as among its reasons for choosing Insurity’s Policy Decisions and Enterprise Insurance View data integration solution.
- Sompo Japan US CIO on Insurity-Centered Core System Modernization
Chuck Fillizola, SJA CIO, comments on the carrier’s plan match technology to its business vision by replacing its WINS policy administration system with Insurity’s Policy Decisions, Claims Decisions, Portal Decisions and Insurance Enterprise View.
- Software Solution Development Tools—Sounds Good, But…
Insurity’s Jeff Reilly gives an overview of the various categories of software development tools, and explains how insurers can evaluate their readiness to implement them.
- Maintaining Credibility in Project Estimation: Beware the Fudge Factor
- Data First: Changing the Approach to Core System Modernization
- Download the Novarica ACE Ranking on Policy Decisions
- Maker’s Mark’s Lessons for Insurers and Vendors
- Four Parks + 150 Volunteers = One Great Day of Service
- Customer Experience, Analytics and Cloud Will Drive Insurance Industry Growth — I&T Summit Panel
- Evaluating a Software Vendor’s Resume: Part-Time Help or Full-Time Hire?
- Technology Virtual Roundtable: Big Data = Big Opportunities?
- Virtual Viewpoint: Important Questions for Prospective Vendors
- When Legacy is a Good Thing
- Recipe for Modernization Success
- Policy Administration Strategies
- Insurity as the “Madonna” of Insurance Systems
- The Return of Insurity