One size doesn't fit all and one core system doesn't always work for every role. Claims adjudicators are primary claims systems users but need policy system information. Policy processors may spend most of their time in a PAS but need claims data. CSRs need quick views of everything to understand where to turn on customer inquiries.
Portal Decisions leverages core processing and other components to create a custom desktop to help provide information from and access to underlying systems. Configure custom dashboards, workflow queues or content summaries to aggregate data not available from any single source with links directly back into the source data.
Here’s one example of how a custom view can help your operations:
- Mix elements of policy, billing, and claims information into a single, easy-to-read account dashboard for Customer Service Reps.
- Then access additional details in the source system. An open claims indicator links directly to the detail in the claims system.
- Answers that required multiple logins and searches are now a single click away.
- Rights for underlying systems are configurable by role and user so access to information does not mean risk of source system changes.
- Extend simple functions such as adding additional interests or obtaining certificates to CSRs or even as easy, self-service tools for agents or policyholders.
Configure whatever you need by selecting what you need from the web part library using standard SharePoint tools and the power and flexibility of solutions from Insurity.