June 5, 2018
Claims Administration System Based on Microservices Architecture Improves User Experience Along Each Step of the Claims Lifecycle
HARTFORD, CT (June 5, 2018) – Insurity, Inc., a leading provider of core insurance processing, data integration, and analytics solutions, today announced improved cross-device functionality for their Claims Decisions product that enables insurers to customize role-based user experiences for smartphones, tablets and desktop. Claims Decisions is a claims administration system for property & casualty (P/C) insurers. It supports the entire claims lifecycle; leveraging data analytics to assist adjusters in their decision-making process, and optimizing settlement amounts in real-time to enhance the claim settlement process.
Claims Decisions is built on a microservices architecture, which allows carriers to deploy tailored user experiences and extend their system to agents, insureds, suppliers and claimants. The simplicity of the solution ensures that most users will not require formal training or complex instructions. By supporting claims functionality from any device–anywhere, and at any time–insurers can drastically reduce their time-to-answer for claimants and insureds for a better customer experience.
“In order to meet customer demand, insurers must find ways to remove friction from all of their processes, including claims,” said Karen Furtado, Partner at Strategy Meets Action. “The microservices movement is gaining traction and enabling insurers to support new digital services.”
Additional benefits to the enhanced Claims Decisions include:
- Opportunities to extend the workforce to other parties in the claim process, reduce the workload on staff resources and offer self-service options important to today’s digital natives.
- Improved core claims functions in the areas of vendor management, deductible processing, reinsurance, accounting and reporting; with client control of configuration, workflow and process.
- Access to the industry’s only real-time regulatory change management solution, which greatly reduces the compliance effort of an adjuster as well as the potential for non-compliance fines with embedded regulatory compliance in workflow.
- Support for complete claims functionality from any device to help reduce time-to-answer for claimants and insureds.
- Increased management visibility into organizational effectiveness, workloads and responsiveness; with visualization and analytics for user-defined reporting, KPIs and data driven alerts.
- Access to the P/C industry’s most robust API, which supports data input from more than 100 sources.
“Claims Decisions makes it possible for insurance carriers to deliver a digital claims experience that expedites every step of the process,” noted Jim Hatch, VP, Claims Decisions at Insurity. “Enabling smoother transitions for all stakeholders in the claims lifecycle allows our insurance partners to align their processes with the expectations of today’s consumer.”
“The ongoing improvements to Claims Decisions serve as just the latest example of our commitment to deliver the industry’s most robust core systems solutions,” said Michele Shepard, Chief Revenue Officer with Inurity. “Whether undertaking a full rebuild of their core systems, or implementing the first steps in long term digital transformation, our platform delivers new innovations that enable our insurance partners to improve operational efficiency, increase competitive advantage and optimize user and customer experience.”
The enhanced Claims Decisions product debuted at the IASA conference taking place in Nashville, TN. Attendees of the conference are encouraged to visit booth 401. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
Insurity, Inc. enables property & casualty insurers to transform their enterprise and achieve their business goals. Insurity’s core processing applications and data integration and analytics solutions are backed by rich insurance expertise and are in production with over 200 insurers, processing billions of dollars of premium each month. Insurity’s solutions address the needs of all carriers – from the Top 20 insurers to small or regional commercial, personal, or specialty lines writers, as well as MGAs. For more information about Insurity, call 860-616-7721 or visit insurity.com. Connect with Insurity on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.