February 12, 2019
Event Addresses Organizational and Technological Unification as Key to Insurance Transformation.
Hartford, CT – February 12, 2018 — Insurity, Inc., a provider of a leading insurance platform that includes policy, billing, claims, data analytics, and digital enablement solutions, announces that Pulitzer prize-winning reporter and author, Charles Duhigg, will keynote their “Connected 2019” annual user conference in Atlanta, GA from March 18-21, 2019. Duhigg is the author of two New York Times best-sellers: Smarter Faster Better and The Power of Habit. His writing about productivity and efficiency offers valuable lessons for insurance companies aiming to adapt organization culture for digital transformation.
Additional insurance industry experts include,
- Jeff Haner, senior analyst at Gartner: Jeff will present the session Enhancing the Customer Experience, sharing how insurance carriers, agents, brokers and technology providers can better embrace the digitally savvy, well-informed consumer of today.
- Karen Furtado, partner at Strategy Meets Action: Karen will host sessions Turning Change into Opportunity, and Cloud Migration Strategy: Key Issues and Best Practices, which focus on how insurers can manage change, both in the market and within their organizations, to take advantage of new technologies and opportunities.
- Jeff Goldberg, SVP at Novarica: Jeff will host Digital Benchmarks for Insurers across the Enterprise and Being a Great Data Strategist that will help carriers develop a data strategy across their organizations and mark sustainable success.
- Ellen Carney, principal analyst at Forrester: Ellen is a principal analyst serving financial services technology decision makers in roles such as CIOs and enterprise architects in the insurance and wealth, investment, and asset management industries. Her research focuses on the technology decisions that financial services firms are investing in, including core platforms modernization and replacement, and the integration of emerging technologies with legacy systems to drive better digital experiences and improved operational efficiency.
- Sandra Ashe, principal faculty at Speakeasy: Sandra is an expert on the thought-provoking topic of data and its place in personal communication. The session titled Data Doesn’t Communicate – People Do will help attendees better understand how to connect data to the human experience and make more impactful, positive and meaningful decisions for customers.
Connected 2019 offers attendees the opportunity to network with their peers, and provides a roadmap for how insurers can achieve success through a unified digital strategy that layers cloud, predictive analytics, and third-party data integration to remain competitive in a changing insurance landscape. Insurity SaaS solutions enable companies to increase agility, offering a comprehensive platform based on microservices architecture to rapidly deliver and iterate applications while keeping infrastructure costs low and improving speed-to-market.
“At last year’s conference we shared our vision for ONExperience, our promise for innovative and flexible insurance technology that allows clients to meet their business goals with a simplified experience,” says Michele Shepard, CRO of Insurity. “This year, we will showcase how we will deliver it, helping clients create a digital-first strategy that incorporates many different technologies in the industry and turns data into usable insights that inform decision making.”
Insurity’s Partner Program is a critical component of offering clients the required technology to lead the P&C market, and many of them will be sponsoring this year’s event: Invoice Cloud, MVP Advisory Group, RCG Global Services, LTI, Franco Signor, West Monroe Partners, Softchoice, Appulate, Ivans, TierPoint, VMware and Price Digests.
Insurity, Inc. enables property & casualty insurers to transform their enterprise and achieve their business goals. Insurity’s core processing applications and data integration and analytics solutions are backed by rich insurance expertise and are in production with over 200 insurers, processing billions of dollars of premium each month. Insurity’s solutions address the needs of all carriers – from the Top 20 insurers to small or regional commercial, personal, or specialty lines writers, as well as MGAs. For more information about Insurity, call 860-616-7721 or visit insurity.com. Connect with Insurity on LinkedIn.