Insurity is the leading cloud solutions provider in P&C, with more cloud clients than any other provider in our space. We offer our clients scalable, highly-secure, and reliable cloud-based solutions in both the public and private cloud. Our proven cloud operations organization has the deepest expertise and provides the most mature, enterprise-grade, cloud service offering in the industry.
Not All Clouds are Created Equal
Insurity’s cloud capabilities lead the industry with:
- Over 250 clients in the cloud
- Users in over 100 countries
- “Four nines” of availability: 99.99%
- 20+ years of experience delivering core systems in the cloud
- More cloud clients than any other P&C core system provider
- Proactive cloud monitoring, audit, and compliance
- Transparent service level agreements
- Built-in disaster recovery model
- 24 x 7 x 365 cloud operations and client support teams
Insurity’s innovative cloud operations team has led the industry by incorporating the leading cloud technologies to continuously improve availability, reliability, performance, scalability, and security, while driving down the total cost of ownership (TCO). With Insurity’s SaaS offerings, clients can focus on growing their business, instead of their IT infrastructure.
Cloud Options that Work
Insurity’s multi-cloud perspective and expertise, coupled with public and private cloud capabilities, provide the flexibility and options to meet clients’ business, information security, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
Insurity’s public cloud is hosted on Amazon Web Services. AWS delivers a secure and scalable high-performance environment for Insurity’s enterprise-grade insurance applications.
Insurity’s digital platform is hosted in Microsoft Azure. Azure’s API gateway capabilities enable clients to easily leverage Insurity and our partner APIs to build a customized experience for end users.
Insurity’s private cloud environment is based on a co-location model where we have selected best-in-class and best-in-region providers as partners. This environment is designed to meet clients’ specific data residency and data privacy requirements.
Enterprise-Grade SaaS Expertise
- The P&C Insurers’ 5 Step Guide to a Successful Migration to the Cloud
- 8 Reasons for P&C Insurers to Consider the Cloud
- Not All Clouds are Created Equal
- The Ultimate SaaS SLA Checklist
- How insurance CISOs can address cloud migration security concerns
- With 84% of Insurers Deploying Core Systems in the Cloud, the Question has Become, Why NOT Cloud?
- Cloud Migration: Understanding the Cloud Environment