Optimize Your Insurity Data
- DataHouseXPress pulls data from any of Insurity’s policy, billing, or claims source applications.
- A proven system with more than 45 clients, DataHouse is designed, developed and delivered exclusively for property-casualty insurers.
- Cloud Deployment
Leverage Data from Your Insurity Applications – Anywhere, Any Time
DataHouseXPress accepts data from any of Insurity’s policy, billing, and claims source applications. Drawing from the broadest and deepest data repositories in the industry based upon non-proprietary ACORD standards, DataHouse delivers reporting and analytics insights beyond what is available from any other data solution in the property-casualty marketplace.
Extract Meaningful Data
DataHouseXPress accurately and quickly transforms data generated by Insurity’s core processing systems into information that is reliable and timely.
Out of the box support for:
- 31 Commercial, Personal & Specialty Lines of Business (LOBs)
- 16,000+ data attributes
Integrated Intelligence and Big-Picture Insights
DataHouseXPress is a comprehensive data solution designed to improve information availability and integrity across Insurity applications. This leads to improved processes and more informed decision making based on facts, not perceptions and assumptions.
- Integrated Intelligence and Big-Picture Insights
DataHouseXPress is a comprehensive data solution designed to improve information availability and integrity across all applications which leads to improved processes and more informed decision making based on facts, not perceptions and hunches.
- Data Repositories
Multiple repositories to deliver data in the different forms required by an insurance entity, with audit and reconciliation built in for data quality. The repositories include Staging, Transactional Data Store (TDS) and Reference Data Store (RDS).
- Data Marts and Cubes
Comprehensive data marts and cubes deliver data in forms that are easily navigated and consumed by business users.
- Reports and Analytics Dashboards
Out of the box reports and analytics dashboards leverage DataHouseXPress’ unmatched data depth and breadth to provide business insights that no other insurance data solution can match. Ad hoc reporting capability allows business users to create their own reports to address any additional reporting needs. The analytics dashboards provide dynamic slicing and dicing capability to allow you to respond to business opportunities and challenges in real time as they happen.
Maximizes Business Value from an Insurity Suite
DataHouseXPress addresses the specific needs of any insurer and serves as the analytics platform to provide a consolidated view of policy, billing, and claims data.
Delivers Unprecedented Business Value
DataHouse XPress addresses the specific needs of any insurer and serves as the analytics platform to provide a consolidated view of policy, billing, and claims data.
- DataHouse XPress integrates comprehensive and robust data integration hub for use in organizations of any size, structure or complexity.
- Allows for reliable sound balancing, reconciliation and exception reporting throughout the data solution.
- Delivers business value and reduces IT complexity by accelerating traditionally difficult legacy modernization and system integrations.
- DataHouse XPress insulates the business and downstream applications from the impacts of underlying technical complexities of system changes during the modernization process.