Valen Predictive Analytics
Forecast the future and react in real-time
In today’s competitive P&C landscape, your predictive power is an asset and a differentiator. Stop relying on hindsight to guide the future of your business and put the industry’s most respected predictive analytics and modeling platform to work for you. With a deeper understanding of your portfolio and underwriting decisions, you can proactively manage your business and grow your bottom line.
- Predict. Arm your underwriters with predictive scores and important contextual information at the point of decision.
- Manage. Know underwriting performance in advance, gain real-time insights to proactively manage your portfolio, and monitor models in production.
- Automate. Leverage our deep understanding of data to design your straight-through processing workflows.
Predictive Models + Proprietary Data
Whether you’re focused on pricing, risk selection, growth in underwriting, or claims, we’ll customize a dataset and model to achieve your objectives—and with an average build and deployment time of only 2 to 3 months.
- Get real-time, data-driven insights when quoting or renewing business with custom predictive models that leverage the Valen Data Consortium
- Avoid adverse risk selection with predictive models for pricing, premium fraud, and payroll misclassification
- Predict the severity of claims with better insight into their complexity and trajectory
Predictive Insights + Underwriting Decisions
Our proprietary underlying data model combines transactional predictive scores with underwriting decisions and the resulting losses, providing powerful, real-time indicators of performance.
- Measure business, portfolio, and model performance to provide forward-looking metrics that tell you where your business is now and where it’s headed
- View detailed reports segmented by time, location, hazard group, underwriter, agent, new vs. renewal, and more
- Integrate our InsureRight® Manage application into your existing BI tool or leverage our robust visualizations to deliver an unparalleled level of interactivity and granularity
Straight-through Processing + Reduced Acquisition Costs
Improve underwriting efficiency and accelerate growth with straight-through processing workflows that are custom designed to help you achieve your business automation goals.
- Get a dynamic solution with strategy, design, implementation, and measurement delivered through a proven framework
- Modernize underwriting processes and put data to work as a decision engine
- Gain an experienced partner who will monitor the performance of your new workflows in real-time, checking results against business goals and adjusting as necessary
Know Your Portfolio and Your Market
It’s not enough to simply identify that a trend is taking place. You need market-leading metrics that provide precise answers:
- Am I winning profitable market share?
- Is pricing inadequate?
- Does the risk fit my underwriting appetite?
- Where are there untapped growth opportunities?
- What outliers could cause serious performance problems?
Predictive Analytics Capabilities
Powered by a proprietary data model, our InsureRight Manage solution combines transactional predictive scores with underwriting decisions and loss data to provide powerful leading indicators of performance.
- Identify Vulnerabilities and Opportunities. Know if you’re underperforming or have the opportunity to seize a profitable segment of the market
- Reliable Forecasting. Forward-looking statistics made possible through our predictive analytics offer an entirely new set of top-down, portfolio-level management tools
- Policy Level Insight. Just-in-time data about individual policies allows end users to make informed decisions on risk selection, pricing, and claims management
- End User Aggregated Insights. Enable front-line users such as underwriters to see the results of their decisions in a single view (e.g. P&L in real-time)
Not All Clouds are Created Equal
Insurity is the leading cloud solutions provider for property and casualty insurance, with more cloud deployments than any other provider in the industry. Insurity’s multi cloud view, and public and private cloud capabilities provide flexibility and options to meet clients’ business, infosec and regulatory requirements.
Over 250 clients in the Cloud
Users in over 100 countries
“Four nines” of availability
years of experience delivering core systems in the cloud
With Insurity’s SaaS offerings, clients can focus on growing their business, instead of worrying about their IT infrastructure.