Insurity Integrated Suites
The Shortest Distance to Digital Agility
- Insurity’s Integrated Suites combine powerful capabilities for core policy, billing and claims processing with built-in reporting and data analytics to offer insurers a complete end-to-end solution.
- Insurity’s Integrated Suites offer insurers a seamless user experience across all systems and combine data from every module to present users with a single screen, 360-degree view of their customer.
- All Insurity suites drive digital enablement by integrating core processing to a variety of data sources with compelling user interface technologies to simplify usage by policyholders, internal users as well as multiple distribution channels.
- Insurity’s Suites are offered through the Insurity Hybrid Cloud, which is integrated to Insurity’s Digital Services Platform and can be easily used with Insurity’s Data & Analytics Solutions and DigitalXPerience Studio.
The Suite Spot
For single-state, regional, national and global insurers, Insurity Integrated Suites deliver a spectrum of powerful core solutions integrated in a single platform, encompassing business tools ranging from core processing to data management and analytics.
- Decisions Suite
Supports over 20 lines of business out-of-the-box, including bureau content support for ISO, AAIS and NCCI, making it the appropriate solution for complex, high-volume and package policy processing, claims processing and a variety of billing methods.
With high levels of flexibility and powerful configuration tools, InsuranceEnterprise is a fully-integrated, end-to-end policy, billing, and claims suite, designed to handle personal and commercial lines.
- Bridge Specialty Suite
A flexible and easily configurable platform with proven success in accommodating the unique and diverse requirements of specialty insurers that often differ from company to company.
- Oceanwide Marine Suite
Widely viewed as the most comprehensive global marine solution for insurers, brokers and MGAs, the platform supports over 120,000 users across over 100 countries with 11 languages and 50+ currencies.
- Workers’ CompXPress Suite
An end-to-end integrated solution leveraging Insurity’s deep industry expertise for mono-line workers’ compensation insurers and self-insured groups of all sizes.
ConceptOne equips your insurance enterprise with the tools to achieve more. Purpose-built for MGAs, program administrators, and wholesale brokers, ConceptOne makes managing and automating your workflows easier than ever.