Decisions Suite & DecisionsXPress Suite
The Choice is Easy
The Decisions Suite and DecisionsXPress Suite deliver rating bureau support for commercial lines and management of custom deviations. Both integrated systems include flexible, comprehensive policy, billing and claims solutions for insurers, MGAs, niche providers and start-ups.
- The integration of core processing and customer-facing initiatives in both systems support the complexities and nuances of policy, billing and claims operations.
- The systems are continually updated and enhanced seamlessly and non-disruptively, keeping the technology future-proof. Both the Decisions Suite and DecisionsXPress Suite let insurers stay competitive.
- DecisionsXPress Suite is an advanced, full-featured system with that offers a lighter implementation effort. For clients that want to customize the data capture and workflow modules, Decisions Suite offers that flexibility.
Customizable to the Core
An all-in-one comprehensive, flexible system that delivers deep functionality and rich content to all types
and sizes of carriers, including multiple types of users and roles throughout distribution channels.
Streamline Billing Processes
Whether you are a small company, an expanding start-up or an established Tier 1 insurer, our billing module is highly scalable and can meet the processing demands of all insurers regardless of size and transaction volume.
- Intuitive, Configurable Functions
Flexible overall billing process adapts to your unique needs, leveraging intuitive, configurable functions.
- Grows with You
Payment options include everything from checks, EFT (Insured or Agent Sweep), Credit/Debit Card and Lockbox to Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP).
- Improves Transparency
System provides easy access to billing processes and improves transparency through user-friendly dashboards and reporting options.
Speed Claims Decisions
The Decisions Suite and DecisionsXPress Suite support varying complexities and high-volume
claims for commercial lines, workers’ compensation and custom lines of business.
Up in the Cloud, Ready to Go
Your IT team will spend little or no time on hardware and software installation and updates. We perform all system
maintenance, upgrades and support through the cloud — backed by our 100% up-time guarantee.
- Consistent, Uninterrupted Access
Powered by Amazon Web Services, the cloud environment is highly available and fault tolerant. It is also fully compliant with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- Configurable Dashboard
Clients can add their own fields, rename existing fields or prevent users from seeing certain modules, tabs or confidential information.
- Tight Integration with MS Office
The cloud works seamlessly with Excel, Word and Outlook for integrated calendar, scheduling, email and contacts.
- Go Global
Support for multiple languages and currencies helps you serve a global community and expand into new markets.