Oceanwide Marine Suite
Comprehensive Global Platform
Designed specifically to meet the unique needs of ocean marine insurers, brokers MGAs, and policyholders, the Oceanwide Marine Suite is a global, multi-lingual, multi-currency, multi-company platform that allows all parties to collaborate in managing marine cargo insurance programs.
- Real-time access to shipment activity, premium billing, accumulation risk, claims status and policy profitability for insureds, brokers and underwriters, risk managers, adjusters and other stakeholders
- Strong regulatory compliance controls with over 1,000 global watchlists, easily configurable validation rules and flexible rating rules help clients maintain complete control and visibility into the risks they assume.
- 24×7 access for shipment entry, premium rating, certificate generation, collaborative referral management, payment processing and first notice of loss through the Insurity Hybrid Cloud
Powerful Marine Cargo Capabilities
Serving tens of thousands of shippers in over 100 countries, our Oceanwide Marine Suite is widely viewed as the most comprehensive global marine solution available.
- Shipments & Certificates
Manages the secure entry, validation, rating and issuance of over 3 million certificates annually from over 100,000 insurers, brokers, freight forwarders and shippers through easy browser screens or directly via API.
- Reporting and Analytics
Provides a variety of query and reporting tools to help users process referrals, proactively manage exposures, identify aggregation risks and drive loss prevention with complete data transparency.
- Claims Management
Builds and maintains complete cloud-based claims files through the entire claims process, providing secure access to adjusters, surveyors, agents, claimants and other stakeholders throughout the globe.
- Billing and Accounting
Generates detailed invoices with multiple options including depleting deposits, tracks receivables and processes payments online, in batch or via API to reduce administrative costs and errors, improving cash flow.
Quick, Easy Implementation
The Oceanwide Marine Suite can be implemented in weeks using its built-in configuration tools without the need for additional or custom programming.
Insurity’s Hybrid Cloud Drives Speed to Market and Flexibility
All Insurity’s solutions are offered through a SaaS model that combines application maintenance with comprehensive hosting, monitoring and management in the secure Insurity Hybrid Cloud. This allows our clients to focus on their business and not their infrastructure, and ensures that they continue to benefit from new software features as they are introduced, without having to go through costly upgrade cycles.
- Deep SaaS Insurance Industry Expertise
- 20+ years of experience
- 200+ clients: From Tier 1 Insurers to Start-ups
- Multi-tenant Private Cloud and Public Cloud options
- Proven Cloud operations and Info Security Team
- Mature, Certified Platform
- Robust SLA with credits for non-compliance
- Full SDLC control compliance with SSAE-16, SOC I, PCI, HIPPA
Not All Clouds are Created Equal
Insurity is the leading cloud solutions provider for property and casualty insurance, with more cloud deployments than any other provider in the industry. Insurity’s multi cloud view, and public and private cloud capabilities provide flexibility and options to meet clients’ business, infosec and regulatory requirements.
Over 250 clients in the Cloud
Users in over 100 countries
“Four nines” of availability
years of experience delivering core systems in the cloud
With Insurity’s SaaS offerings, clients can focus on growing their business, instead of worrying about their IT infrastructure.