The simplest, most efficient way to transact insurance placements
- SaaS Model
Hosted in multiple tier-one data centers, the Virtual MGA platform is a SaaS solution, with Insurity responsible for all security, software updates, and hardware upgrades.
Virtual MGA has framework products that require only a few client-specific customizations, and can be deployed to a live environment within a relatively short period of time.
- Highly Flexible
The Virtual MGA platform is designed for flexibility and can either be used as a two-way trading platform with external trading partners or as an internal underwriting platform.
Key Platform Features and Benefits
- Easy to get started. Our integration team specializes in understanding your business needs and building a deployment plan that is simple, easy, and quick.
- Fully customizable to your workflow. Our platform is designed to incorporate your company’s particular and unique workflows, with customized authority and permission levels, and business rules.
- Both rating calculations and business rules may be applied so that multiple workflows/referrals can be supported.
- Policy issuance dynamically created with data mapped from the rating and application section.
- Automatic production of risk level bordereaux or any other transaction report.
- Aggregate capacity can be tracked down to the zip code level across multiple attributes.
Why Clients Choose the Virtual MGA Solution
Not All Clouds are Created Equal
Insurity is the leading cloud solutions provider for property and casualty insurance, with more cloud deployments than any other provider in the industry. Insurity’s multi cloud view, and public and private cloud capabilities provide flexibility and options to meet clients’ business, infosec and regulatory requirements.
Over 250 clients in the Cloud
Users in over 100 countries
“Four nines” of availability
years of experience delivering core systems in the cloud
With Insurity’s SaaS offerings, clients can focus on growing their business, instead of worrying about their IT infrastructure.